School Registrar Job Opening
Salary Range: $36,000 - $41,228 Full Time: 8 Hours per day
Education/Experience: A.A. Degree with three years related experience; or High School diploma or equivalent with five years related experience.
- Coordinate and conduct student registration and pre-registration. Process corresponding registration materials. Includes preparation for registration process.
- Enter new students into the appropriate admissions/enrollment records. Includes administering and interpreting policies regarding student admission, re admission, late registration, etc.
- Evaluate transcripts of transfer students. Determine course work applicability and/or equivalency toward program completion.
- Coordinate and/or manage the preparation, administration, and issuance of transcripts. This includes administering and interpreting policies regarding the preparation, transfer, and release of transcripts.
- General Assist students with course selections, assignments, scheduling and placement.
- Compile, maintain and interpret records of individual students. Monitor access to and provide security for confidential records.
- Accumulate and maintain records of enrollment, family characteristics, home locations, and other census data.
- Schedule students for special programs, screening, testing, etc.
- Handle requests from parents regarding transfers, complaints, and discipline.
- Collect and process end-of-semester grades. Coordinate the update of transcripts.
- Compile appropriate records on school withdrawals. Monitoring and maintaining records of school withdrawals.
- Complete and process applications or forms, excluding funded program items.
- Code registration, student change, teacher information, grade, attendance, and other forms for data processing. This activity includes reviewing completed forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Set up and organize files and manuals; count and alphabetize records; keep files up to date; distribute as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please e-mail your resume to Principal Jackie Pons at email@example.com