Maintenance Worker Job Opening
Job Type: Full-time; Monday - Friday
Pay: $15 per hour
Paid time off.
Public school – Jefferson County K12 School in Monticello, Florida
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or equivalent with no related experience required.
• Grounds Maintenance - Clean and maintain grounds, parking areas, etc. Cut grass. Maintain athletic fields. Repair pavement. Maintain fence line, irrigation system, bleachers, trim bushes, and trees. Animal control as required.
• General Cleaning - Clean offices, halls, corridors, classrooms, cafeterias, restrooms, library, conference rooms, and other interior facilities. Operates cleaning equipment to perform job duties.
• Safety Inspections - Inspect facilities, vehicles, and entire property for safety problems.
• Equipment Repair and Maintenance Activities associated with administering and performing repair and maintenance on machines and other equipment.
• Equipment Set up/Breakdown Move or set up furniture or equipment (e.g., computers, bleachers, and sports equipment). Arrange rooms/auditoriums. Remove furniture or equipment after the event and clean the area as required.
• Vehicle Maintenance - Repairing and maintaining vehicles.
• Building Operations - Carpentry Shape and/or assemble structural woodwork within one or more facilities.
• Distribution Deliver - materials, supplies, laundry, food, and equipment to departments.
• Painting - Apply color, pigment or paint to areas as assigned.
• In-Service Training - Participates in appropriate in service training.
• Assigned Duties - Perform other duties as assigned.
• General Classification Specification Factors:
Please e-mail your resume to Nathaniel Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org.