Manager, Extended Day Programs Job Opening
Manager, Extended Day Programs
• $20/per hour
• After school
• 4 Hour Shift
• Monday – Friday
• B.A. or B.S. Degree with three years related experience; or
• A.A. Degree with five years related experience; or
• High School diploma or equivalent with seven years related experience.
• This position requires the regular exercise of independent discretion and judgment within defined policy. Parameters in area of specialty. Work follows specific procedures; however, the incumbent may determine priorities, organize their own work, and occasionally make exceptions to procedures.
• After School Care Supervise all after school care programs.
• Budgeting - Schools Generate funds by tracking student enrollment, monitoring all internal accounts, participating in all audits, and supervision of expenditures from all funds.
• Budget Monitoring Monitor expenditure and revenue patterns and adjust the budget, as needed.
• Extracurricular Planning Schedule extracurricular programs. Arrange facilities, equipment, and supplies. Extracurricular events include science fairs, awards programs, field trips, travel programs, speakers, dances, special events, etc.
• Recruitment Recruit individuals to fill vacant positions. Coordinate all administrative requirements in the recruitment process.
• Liaison between staff, parents, students, and principal.
• Direct Supervision Control, review, verify, observe, and manage the work of people reporting directly to you.
• Interview, evaluate and select or recommend candidates for employment in the district and/or departments.
• Develop Policy recommendations for Board consideration and adoption.
• Data Analysis and Reporting Analyze and interpret data that are regularly available on non-educational programs and performance.
• Registration Analysis Compile and analyze statistical data on registration. Interpret impact on registration policies and procedures.
• Forms Design and compile forms, brochures, etc.
• Performance Appraisal Monitor and evaluate the performance of your employees. Conduct career counseling.
• Disciplinary Actions Recommend the discipline and/or termination of staff. Coordinate the approval and documentation requirements.
• Correspondence Prepare correspondence. Check for grammar and punctuation. May include translations.
• Maintain Time Records Maintain time records for employees supervised. Reconcile time reports with recorded employee absences. Verify information and submit to payroll for processing.
• Requisitions Prepare requisitions and submit to purchasing for processing.
• Board Reports Conduct analyses and prepare reports for the Board and its committees.
• Department Records Maintain and control records. Includes logs, cost records, personnel records, rosters, and general records.
• Maintain Certification(s) Maintain current certifications such as CPR, First Aid, LPN, etc.
• Supervision typically takes substantial time with respect to assigning, reviewing, and checking work. This position is responsible for addressing business and personnel difficulties under standard procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Please e-mail your resume to Taryn Bellflower at firstname.lastname@example.org